Pepe Coin Bsc - Make memecoins great again.
PePe Coin Bsc ($PPC) token was born exclusively for the BNB smartchain blockchain inspired by Pepe coin. The Inu’s have had their day. It’s time for the most recognizable meme in the world to take his reign as king of the memes. Pepe is here to make memecoins great again. Launched stealth with no presale, no team Tokens, LP burnt and contract renounced, $PPC is a coin for the people, forever. Fueled by pure memetic power, let $PPC show you the way.
Contract Address: 0x9498c4383406a5bdd9100cff3fe0b550a111dd3d
When was the launch?
PEPE Coin BSC ($PPC) Will list Pancakeswap at the end of April
Will you be renouncing ownership?
Of course, after launch
Will there be burn?
Token burns will take place and will be announced on our media channels
HOW DOES THE TRANSACTION TAX WORK?
Total 10% buying and selling fee
WHERE WILL THE TOKEN BE LISTED?
First $PPC will be listed on Pancakeswap, then will continue to list on other major CEX exchanges
What was the intial liquidity?
Initially, 93.1% of tokens will be added liquidity
TOKEN NAME: PEPE COIN BSC
TOKEN SYMBOL: $PPC
TOTAL SUPPLY: 420.000.000.000.000.000
TOKEN ADDRESS: 0x9498c4383406a5bdd9100cff3fe0b550a111dd3d
93.1 % add Liquidity Pool, The remaining 6.9% of the supply for centralized exchange listings.
Trade on Voltichange to help burn $PEPECOIN
*0.25% of every trade automatically sent to the burn address
Pepe Bsc King Meme Partner